Pokémon GO APK
NEW! It’s time to interact with your Pokémon like never before—Pokémon GO has recently introduced GO Snapshot! Taking AR photos is a snap with this easy-to-use update. You’re now able to take photos of any Pokémon you have in your collection. Document your adventures by taking photos of your favorite Pokémon to share with friends or as a memento of your epic journey.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 850 million times and named “Best Mobile Game” by The Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
It didn’t make much sense that one of the main features of the Pokémon saga didn’t exist in its mobile version. While it was announced a few days ago, the new options for real time combat against other trainers in 3vs3 battles are finally available today.
You can participate in any of the three leagues available according to the CP of your Pokémon team: Great (1500), Ultra (2500) and Master (no CP limit). To access these options, you’ll have to go to the Nearby menu where you can challenge other trainers by sharing or scanning a QR code. You can also fight against players who aren’t nearby, although they have to be friends, either Ultra or Best Friends.
The battles take place in real time, letting you use any of the two special abilities of each character, in addition offering two Protect Shields in each combat. That said, your Pokémon will never lose energy after the battle, and can even earn stardust or evolutionary items after a conflict. However, you can’t use any healing items while in battle.
Beyond all this, it’s also possible to get daily rewards both as team leader or trainer. In regards to this last point, you can train with Blanche, Candela, or Spark, regardless of the team you have assigned.
– This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
– Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4–7.0+ installed.
– Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
– Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
– Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
– It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
– Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
– Please visit www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
– Information current as of February 18, 2019