Zapya APK Download for Android Join the over 450 million users worldwide on the fastest tool for cross-platform transferring and sharing! Using Zaypa will allow you to transfer files from Androids, iPhones, iPads, Windows Phones, Tizen, PCs, and Mac computers in an instant. It’s not […]
Test Device Policy Control (Test DPC) App Test DPC is an app designed to help EMMs, ISVs, and OEMs to test their applications and platforms in a Android enterprise managed profile (i.e. work profile). It serves as both a sample Device Policy Controller and a […]
Download Opera Mini beta for Android. Preview our latest browser features and save data while browsing the internet. Get your favorite online content faster. ** Get a glimpse of the upcoming features of Opera Mini, our best browser for Android versions 2.3 and up, on […]
Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for 60+ languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can even download languages for offline translation for free to use when you travel!
- Text translation into over 60 languages*, for online and offline use
- Camera translation to translate text within photos and screenshots
- Voice translation to translate speech, and a split-screen mode for two participants having a bilingual conversation
- Multi-person conversation translation – connect your devices and have in-person conversations with up to 100 people across multiple languages
- Phrasebooks for verified translations and pronunciation guides to help you learn important phrases in foreign languages when you travel
- Look up alternate translations and meanings of a word to find the best translation to express yourself
- Download languages for offline use for when you travel without an internet connection
- Hear your translated phrase out loud to help you learn how to say the translation
- View transliterations (pronunciation guides) to help you pronounce the translation (includes Pinyin support for Chinese)
- Share your translations with other apps
- Pin and save your most frequent translations for later
- Translate text in other apps through context menu translation
- Speak to your Android Wear smart watch to get an instant translation
- Automatically sync translations between your phone and Android Wear smart watch
Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Bangla, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kiswahili, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Quer’etaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tahitian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, and Yucatec Maya.
Microsoft Translator is powered by cutting-edge technology used by Office, Bing, Skype, Internet Explorer as well as by partners such as Twitter, Yelp, eBay, WeChat and more.
Location Permission: Microsoft only uses your location to show you where conversation occurred. We display this location in your conversation history.
*Some features are not available in all languages.
Keyboard Minion Emoji All the boring feeling with your keyboard will disappear with the new customized keyboard for android phones: Minion Emoji Keyboard 2k17.It is now available FREE! Get minion keyboard emoji and give to your phone keyboard and the text input a pretty keyboard […]
Band Live Rock (drum, bass, guitar, piano, mic) Have fun with a full band to play live music in this free Rock Simulator. Five games in one: be a hero on Drum, Guitar, Piano and Bass, and mix your tracks in your mobile phone or […]