This useful App lists 135 topics in 5 chapters, complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding. It makes it easy & useful to cover the course syllabus quickly just before an exams or job interviews.
The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
Also get the hottest international engineering & technology news powered by Google news, customized for updates on Research, Technology & innovation at universities & industry on Mobile communications.
This is the best application to remain updated on your fav. subject.
Use the app as your education tool, utility, tutorial, book for syllabus and study course material, aptitude tests & project work.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. A Reference model for Mobile Communication
2. Frequencies for radio transmission
6. Signal propagation
7. Basic Methods of Propagation
8. Additional signal propagation effects
9. Multi-path propagation
11. Digital Modulation
12. Multi-carrier modulation
13. Spread spectrum
14. Direct sequence spread spectrum
15. Frequency hopping spread spectrum
16. Cellular systems
17. Small-Scale Fading and its effects
18. Factors Influencing Small-Scale Fading
19. Doppler Shift
20. Impulse Response Model of a Multipath Channel
21. Doppler Spread and Coherence Time
22. Level Crossing and Fading Statistics
23. Types of Small-Scale Fading
26. Survey of Equalization Techniques
27. Linear Equalizers
28. Algorithms for Adaptive Equalization
29. Nonlinear Equalization
30. Maximum Likelihood Sequence Estimation (MLSE) Equalizer
31. Relationship Between Bandwidth and Received Power
32. Free Space propagation
33. Free Space Propagation Model
34. Outdoor Propagation Models
35. Hata Model
36. Wideband PCS Microcell Model
37. Indoor Propagation Modeling
38. Jakes’ Channel Model
39. Frequency Reuse Concepts
40. Channel Assignment Strategies
42. Adjacent Channel interference(ACI)
43. Handoff Strategies
44. Improving coverage and capacity
45. Trunking and Grade of service
46. 802.11 IEEE Wireless Networking Specifications.
47. IEEE System architecture
48. IEEE802.11 Protocol architecture
49. IEEE 802.11 Protocols and Technologies
50. WIRELESS LAN
53. HiperLAN2 Basic Structure
54. HiperLAN2 MODES
56. Architecture Of Bluetooth
57. Performance analysis of link and transport layer protocols over wireless channel
58. Mobile IP
59. IP packet delivery
60. Agent discovery
63. Cellular IP
64. Mobile ad-hoc networks
65. Tunneling and encapsulation
66. Types of encapsulation
67. Optimizations of Mobile-IP
68. Traditional TCP
69. Classical TCP improvements
70. TCP OVER 2.5/3G WIRELESS NETWORKS.
71. Performance enhancing proxies
72. Transaction-oriented TCP
73. Evolution of Wireless Communication Systems
74. Global System for Mobile (GSM)
75. GSM Architecture
76. GSM Network Interfaces.
77. GSM TDM-FRAME STRUCTURE
Wireless or mobile communications is part of digital, electronics communication & computer science engineering education courses and technology degree programs at various universities.